About Unity Online
Welcome to Unity Online. Evidence-based exercise taught by expert Unity Studios instructors.
Sign up for a Free 7-Day Trial
On-Demand Monthly arrow_forward
Browse the On-Demand Library
More than 125 classes available with new classes uploaded regularly. We have created our online platform to provide safe, evidence-based workouts for all levels of fitness, which target a variety of training needs including pre and post-natal, rehabilitation, strength, toning, cardio and mobility. Our instructors are led by our expert team of Pelvic Health and Sports and Spinal Physios and our entire team are experts in the field of movement, exercise and rehabilitation.
Our on-demand collections include —
- Pregnancy Programme
These workouts are specifically designed for each stage of your pregnancy, from your first trimester right up until you deliver. Offering 40+ workouts including pilates, barre, and cardio classes, along with access to Pre/Postnatal Physio Education videos and workout calendars.
- Postnatal Programme
A progressive 8-12 week programme, structured into 4 levels to safely rehabilitate and build strength after pregnancy and birth. Offering 40+ workouts including pilates, barre, and baby-wearing classes, along with access to Pre/Postnatal Physio Education videos and workout calendars.
- Physio Education Videos
For all fitness levels —
- Pilates HIIT
View pricing arrow_forward
Some classes require the following small pilates equipment:
1x long resistance band
3x loop resistance bands
1x inflatable pilates ball
* FREE equipment pack with the annual subscription.
Shipped after free trial has completed.
If you want to skip the free trial with the annual subscription and receive your equipment pack straight away email us here.
Click here for some tips to start using our classes before your equipment pack arrives.
Unity Online Pricing
$29 per month.
Free equipment pack.
$149 per year.
Ready to start moving with us but still waiting on your equipment pack?
You can filter the classes to find ‘No equipment’ classes.
You can also use the following swaps from home:
– swap for tinned cans or filled drink bottles
– swap for a small cushion when using under the pelvis, behind the upper back, or to squeeze between the thighs/knees
– swap for a rolled towel when using it placed behind your knee, or to squeeze between the knees/ ankles
– swap for hand weights/ cans when using the bands for upper body resistance exercises
– swap for a cushion/ rolled towel placed behind the knee to create activation through back of the leg when the loop bands are used around the thighs/ legs
– swap for a towel held between both hands when the long band is used to assist with stretches
Get in touch if you have any other questions!